*This post may contain affiliate &/or referral links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link & purchase something. This helps support our site AND keeps it AD-FREE! Check our disclosure policy for more details. We thank you for your support.*
How To Make Fail-Proof Hard-Boiled Eggs Every Time
Do you want to know the easiest way to make fail-proof hard-boiled eggs? This method works every time. This is one of my favorite kitchen hacks.
I use this kitchen hack EVERY single time I make our favorite breakfast & briner (breakfast for dinner), Eggs à la Goldenrod, which is about 4 times monthly. This hack makes easy & fail-proof hard-boiled eggs, each & every time. There’s literally zero guesswork.
This kitchen hack can be used for any recipe that requires hard-boiled eggs (e.g. egg salad, deviled eggs, cobb salad, Eggs à la Goldenrod, etc.)
HOW DO YOU MAKE FOOL-PROOF HARD-BOILED EGGS?
Fail-Proof Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Place eggs in a pot, in a single layer;
- Fill the pot with water until the eggs are covered with 2 inches of water;
- Place the pot on the burner on high heat (uncovered);
- Once the water starts boiling, allow it to boil for 1 to 2 minutes;
- Remove the pot from the burner and cover with a lid;
- Set the timer for 12 minutes;
- After the pot has been removed from the burner and covered with a lid for 12 minutes, you have fool-proof hard-boiled eggs.
- Proceed as normal, draining the hot water and peeling the eggs.
Use this hack any time your recipe calls for hard-boiled eggs.
We love when our posts are shared and pinning is always welcomed! Text and images are property of Hippie and Sparky, regardless whether photos are watermarked. You are not authorized to redact any watermarks, crop or edit our images.
In a few short steps, you can easily make fool-proof hard-boiled eggs. It’s as easy as covering the eggs with 2 inches of water, allowing it to boil (uncovered) for 1 to 2 minutes, & removing from the heat to cover with a lid for 12 minutes.
The next time you need hard-boiled eggs for a recipe, give this time-saving & easy kitchen hack a try.
Get Eggy With It!
Love, Peace & Happiness,
Hippie & Sparky